Friday 25 March 2011

Pick Me Up: Graphic Arts Fair @ Somerset House

On wednesday I went to London to see the Pick Me Up exhibition at Somerset House, which was really interesting! I booked my tix as soon as I heard Polly Becker's work would be in it! <3

There was loads of diverse styles which was really nice to see, some had a more "fine-art" approach to the images which I found the most interesting. There were a few collectives exhibiting their work and they had pretty much moved their studios across to the venue so it was really great to see the artists working and their processes.






The last image is one of my favourite pieces by Polly Becker - rapidly becoming my new favourite illustrator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Chloe, 21, currently based in Birmingham and studying Illustration at Birmingham Institute of Art and Design.