Friday 2 December 2011

Last Editorials for Uni


Wooohooo! Here are my last final editorial pieces for my university project!

Looking back over this project, I can't believe how much I have learnt and how rapidly my work has developed. I've really enjoyed doing these last magazine editorials, and can really see myself doing this sort of work in the future. These last 4 finals, in my opinion, are the most professional looking illustrations I've done and probably the only ones from this project that I will put in my professional portfolio ready for when I leave uni.

So..it's the end of a project, but I feel like it's just the start of my life as a professional illustrator! 

Happyhappyhappy 
^____________^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Chloe, 21, currently based in Birmingham and studying Illustration at Birmingham Institute of Art and Design.