Monday 13 February 2012

YCN - Triumph


I've just started working on the YCN brief set by Triumph; to design a piece of communication that promotes their bra fitting service. I'm actually loving this brief! 

This is just a quick mess around with an initial idea for imagery..
Triumph seem to really pride themselves on the history of their company so I'd like to show quite a retro look to the work..

I'm going to have a play around with other characters that communicate the different products they offer - not just the kinky stuff! - but the practical casual products too..

These characters are inspired by the benefits of having a bra fitting, this one is;
 "Improve your overall body shape"

More updates to follow!

Don't forget to like me on Facebook:

or follow me on Twitter:

1 comment:

DazhkaClaire said...

I really like your blog, your style is really interesting and unique :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Chloe, 21, currently based in Birmingham and studying Illustration at Birmingham Institute of Art and Design.