Sunday 19 June 2011

New Puppet!







Here's the puppet I've been working on the past couple of days. He's a bit mongy looking bless him, but it's the first puppet I've made that has quite a bit of detail so I'm really quite proud! 

Going to start playing about with him a bit more, might add some more accessories and practice photographing him and turn him into an illustration for something or other at some point. Right now I'm just experimenting with the actual method of making characters; kind of a trial and error type thing to see what materials work and how to use them to the best of their ability..and having fun! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Chloe, 21, currently based in Birmingham and studying Illustration at Birmingham Institute of Art and Design.